Re: Calendarserver

On 12/30/2010 11:51 AM, Camaleón wrote:
> Maybe you have to create one with the correct data... let me check the
> manual (...) yes, it is mentioned there, under "/usr/share/doc/
> calendarserver/README.Debian". A sample "accounts.xml" file is also
> included ;-)
yeah, thanks, but I give up. I read the README, added the accounts.xml &
sudoers.plist, and yes I "tried" to modify both files, but I am **not**
a programmer.

now, when I try to restart calendarserver, the errorlog is no longer
updated, so I have no clue what it is missing.
update- now errrorlog updating, I changed the wrong KEY field..)

2010-12-30 12:46:34-0500 [-] [caldav-8008] IOError: [Errno 95] Operation
not supported: '/var/spool/caldavd'

the caldavd.plist file mentions /var/spool/caldavd/stats.plist but it
wasn't there, and I don't what what it is supposed to look like.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800