Re: Tool to perform same task over several hosts at same time.

Le 14968ième jour après Epoch,
Bob Proulx écrivait:

> Not to knock cssh, I am familiar with it and use it too for a small
> number of hosts, but how do you handle 300 open terminal windows on
> the display all at once?  (Before it gets to that point I start
> scripting things.)

Maybe with grouping servers on themes/usages... You can use some "a=b c
d e" syntax on the .csshrc file, to open "b c d e" when you type "cssh
a"

Another way is to use a massive multi headed video card, but I agree
it's not so cheap and easy ;)