Tool to perform same task over several hosts at same time.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Tool to perform same task over several hosts at same time.
- From: Roman Khomasuridze <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 17:46:01 +0400
- Message-id: <AANLkTim3S5tuPMkUa4sVPYvRhwxvd02Jxj=z=8-Lcub8@mail.gmail.com>
Hello kind people,
I am interested if there is any tool to execute same task over several hosts
I'm receiving over 10 Asterisk/Debian servers from old admin, and I'll need to perform routine tasks on them, like upgrading modifying conf files etc..
I'm aware of capistrano that might suite my needs, but it's written in Ruby, and I would like to avoid it , because most of servers are quite resource limited.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.