Re: Keeping Lenny via /etc/apt/sources.list when Squeeze becomes stable

2010/12/21 Jesús M. Navarro <jesus.navarro@undominio.net>
Hi:

>On Monday 20 December 2010 15:17:06 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
>
> This will work for a while,

For a value of "a while" about a year.

Thanks for the replies everyone.  One of my old desktops is dedicated to running as a Squeezebox slimserver, and in the /etc/apt/sources.list file when I changed "deb http://debian.slimdevices.com stable main" to "deb http://debian.slimdevices.com lenny main", it returned an error during "aptitude update".  So I guess for the debian.slimdevices server, "lenny" cannot be substituted for "stable".  I just commented out that line for now, and will manually un-comment that line in the future to update as needed.

Mark