Re: Re: Weird icon colors in squeeze (ppc). Which package should i file a bug report for?

> > Since my upgrade to squeeze, many menu icons, scrollbars, and some
> > images displayed in browsers have been displaying funky colors. I don't
> > know which package is causing this bug, so can anyone offer any advice?
>
> (...)
>
> Quick check: does it happen when you login with a fresh new created user?
>
> Greetings,
>
> --
> Camaleón

No. When gdm3 is launched, or when I log in with either my current
account or a brand-new one, the colors are messed-up. (I've also noticed
that icons in Evolution disappear or reappear depending in part upon
which way one rolls the mouse over them.)

However, I just tried logging-in using Xephyr (Applications > System
Tools > "New Login in a Window"), and gdm3 and both accounts display
proper colors and displays icons regardless of theme, but only in that
window.

-Drew

P.S. I'm not sure if I'll manage to get this in the original thread, so
here's the original message: