Weird icon colors in squeeze (ppc). Which package should i file a bug report for?

Since my upgrade to squeeze, many menu icons, scrollbars, and some images displayed in browsers have been displaying funky colors. I don't know which package is causing this bug, so can anyone offer any advice?

Here is a picture of what I'm talking about, using the clearlooks theme:
http://imgur.com/mK8Uv

The other themes I've tried have the same issues, except for Amaranth (mostly). I noticed that the customization window doesn't allow color schemes for this theme. Also, I can change the iconset to the debian default and have no problems, despite the fact that these same icons are displaying poorly in other themes. However, if I customize the appearance of the "controls" in Aramanth to inherit from another theme, then everything looks just as bad as if I had selected one of the problematic themes.

Here is some choppiness that is caused by scrolling up and down with one of the bad themes:
http://imgur.com/Kb6zP

This picture is of OpenOffice Draw. It seems to be using a different theme than Amaranth, so that might be why it is still kinda messed-up:
http://imgur.com/Px8M6

I'm also noticing that the Debian icon in iceweasel looks blue sometimes. Some other icons on webpages do have issues as well. Sometimes, rolling over a bad image (or on the same latitude) with the mouse will fix it.

Someone on irc suggested that this might be a bug in an image library, but I don't know which one is the culprit. Does anyone know which package this might be caused by, or which other package I should post the bug to in the meantime?

Thanks,
-Drew