Re: User stylesheets with mozilla browsers

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 19:21:39 -0500, Chris Jones wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 04:22:16PM EST, Camaleón wrote:
>
> [..]
>
>> You can use some custimozations (bigger text, no background images nor
>> underline links) but changing the whole site default layout for each
>> site on-the-fly is not something that can be 100% automated ;-(
>
> This web page is only a couple year old and looks promising:
>
>   http://welcome.totheinter.net/2008/07/22/multi-column-layout-with-css-
and-jquery/

> It does state that, in 2008 at least, there was no ‘native CSS support
> for multi-column newspaper-style layouts’. Not sure if this still hold
> true.

I think you got it wrong :-)

Today's CSS styles techniques can split (x)html/xml output quite nicely
and work great in all kinds all layouts (columns or whataever).
Webmasters can make use of them and embed the code in their web pages
(like does the code you referenced). That's the part it takes "web
design".