Re: [OT] Mail list issue.

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 19:03:30 +0100, Jochen Schulz wrote:

> Hugo Vanwoerkom:
>> Camaleón wrote:
>>>
>>> I send the messages to "gmane.linux.debian.user" (Gmane group for this
>>> mailing list). Then, Gmane performs its magic and transforms it into
>>> the real mailing list "To:" address (debian-user[at]lists.debian.org).
>>>

>> I still take it that you send from gmail.
>
> No, she/he doesn't. The client in use by Camaleón is Pan, a news reader.

"She".

"Camaleón" is just a nickname -a Spanish word meaning "chameleon" in
English- I chose when I installed my first linux system, SuSE Linux 8.2,
7 years ago (openSUSE mascot is a gecko). I was so used to it (to the
nickname) that I kept.

And yes, under Pan I have setup my real e-mail address
(noelamac@gmail.com, mainly used for mailing lists) just in case someone
needs to contact me off-list.

Greetings,

--