Re: Recommended, easy to manage FTP server for Debian Lenny?

Csanyi Pal <csanyipal@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm searching for an easy to manage FTP server for Debian Lenny.
>
> Sofar I tried out many ftp servers for Lenny but none of them has an
> easy manager (creating users, etc.):
> ftpd, proftpd, pure-ftpd, vsftpd, wu-ftpd.

For me is from these above proftpd the most convenient ftp-server.

I find a good tutorial for proftpd:
http://giantdorks.org/alain/ftp-server-with-virtual-users-on-debian-lenny/

I wish only to find a good interface to manage users for this ftp
server.

I tried gadmin-proftpd but it is not so good.
I tried also a php web interface: proFTPd Administrator
but that doesn't work for me for some reason.

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards, Paul Chany
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/lptinterface/>