Re: acroread trouble on Sqeeze

On 02/12/10 16:33, Camaleón wrote:
On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 12:50:04 +0800, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

On 02/12/10 03:14, Camaleón wrote:

(...)

Anyway, besides all these "esoteric" messages and warnings, are you
facing any other problem with the program?

I do not really care about the messages: my issue is that the tabs
feature is getting crazy when the mouse is used.

Well, not a big deal and can be easily bypassed :-)

I would try with Adobe package¹ or wait until a new version comes out
(Reader X for Linux should become available soon).

¹ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/unix/9.x/9.4.1/enu/

I will wait.

Thanks

Greetings,