Re: Newbie video editing question

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 7:39 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 07:19:14 -0800, Marc Shapiro wrote:
>
>> On 11/28/10 23:10, Camaleón wrote:
>
> (...)
>
>>> PiTiVi, OpenShot and Kino are the easy-ones (in the line of Windows
>>> Movie Maker).
>>
>> I'll give PiTiVi and Kino a shot as soon as I get the card installed. Is
>> OpenShot a Debian package?  I couldn't find it.
>
> Humm... it's available for Squeeze/Sid but not Lenny (sorry, I didn't
> notice you were running stable) :-(

I seem not to have mentioned it.  My bad.  If nothing else works for
me then I could update to Squeeze.  I'm running it on my netbook
without any problems, but the desktop still has Lenny.  My wife and
daughter use the desktop also, so I have three concurrent logins and
three concurrent X sessions.  I want all the stability that I can get.

Marc