Re: unloading unnecessary modules

Erp, pressed 'send' to quickly.

TCP/UDP offloading, to my understanding  hardware has to support  and
my hardware Intel e1000 doesn't by our engineering team.
i know we can offset the NIC to do IP checksum but it would be great
to bypass the kernel in general.

As a replier stated, RT is a good option but I am really not sure how
it will affect our latency.