Re: question regarding SSL

"Well, I think yes, the URI could be displayed/retrieved. It is registered
in plain text in web server logs."

I meant someone is sniffing the "connection" between my pc, and the
server, not the server admin. :O

So if someone is sniffing the connection it can only see that, i'm
visiting https://THISSITE.COM, and it can't see, that I visit
https://THISSITE.COM/SOMELINK.html

Thank you!