Re: Lenny install freezes

Hi All

A further update

I can now get Lenny to install but I must ALT+F4 (shell) immediately after
I select a repository. I can then return to the UI (ALT+F1) during the
update and select the application groups I want installed and stay within
the UI as expected.

This certainly is not normal and I would be interest in any comments.

Regards

Fred