Re: grub boot control from an usb-keyboard.

Thank You again, for Your time and answer, Klistvud:

> into your Grub2 configuration files, specifically into
> /etc/grub.d/00_header. In that file, you'll find listed the Grub
> modules that get loaded when Grub starts (around line 47 on my
> system). There, (as root) add the three above commands to the
> existing ones, thus:
>
> insmod gfxterm
> insmod vbe
> insmod uhci
> insmod usb_keyboard
> insmod terminal_input usb_keyboard

This is what I have now at the place in the file:

  set gfxmode=640x480
  insmod gfxterm
  insmod vbe
  insmod uhci
  insmod usb_keyboard
  terminal_input usb_keyboard
  terminal gfxterm

Is it correct? - For now it works not - but I set 1 sec to wait - so I
will try latter w/ larger period.

> Save the file, run update-grub (as root again), and reboot.

I have two similar files here:

update-grub and
update-grub2

should I use the first one only? - Can You shed some light here?

How I do update my grub2 configuration is

/usr/sbin/grub-install /dev/sda