Re: Chromium addons (was Re: Frustration made me do it.)

On 11/23/2010 06:13 AM, Ron Johnson wrote:
Also, anyone with experience with these plugins (which *I* consider essential, though some may find heresy)?

  acroread
  Java
  MozPlugger
  OOo
  Flash 10.0r45
  Silverlight 3.0.4xxxxx
  VLC
are you talking about Firefox or Chromium? in my Chromium ( which I now use in Thunderbird as the default web browser when I click on a link) I have these extensions:

AdBlock - Version: 2.2.12

Forecastfox Weather - Version: 1.5.12

Hulu - TV Shows - Version: 1.5.3 ( ok, never used it, forgot I even installed it)

Hyperwords - Version: 2.9.0

Novell Moonlight - Version: 2.3

Ultimate Google Docs Viewer - Version: 0.8.4.7

youtube works ( who is Justin Bieber, and why should I care:)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800