Re: Evolution - Old Messages Keep Coming Back

On 11/23/2010 03:41 AM, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> POP on Gmail has always been a bit strange, but I never had this issue.
> It sounds like Evolution does not know what messages it has already
> downloaded.
I use IMAP with gmail & Thunderbird every day, without a problem ( at
least with regards to getting only new emails only & deleting old emails..)

server setting: imap.googlemail.com port 993
SSL/TLS -authentication normal password .
Empty trash on exit is checked.

I just checked my gmail IMAP folders. Inbox only has 1 message, but ALL
MAIL has email back to 2004.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800