Re: Frustration made me do it.

On 21/11/10 10:19, Matthias Andersson wrote:
On 11/21/2010 09:56 AM, briand@aracnet.com wrote:
claws-mail is fantastic, I would like to encourage others to give it a
try.  Fast and powerful.

I have installed claws-mail to try it out - now there's the question
regarding exporting the mail from Thunderbird3 to claws. I've googled
about it and found out that there is no native support for exporting
mail in TB, an add-on ImportExportTools was found which would do that
but TB refused to install it.

I'm sick and tired of the huge memory appetite that TB shows. My machine
is an older desktop with only 1 Gb of RAM and can therefore ill
affafford to let one application hog 60-65% of it.

Just set up an IMAP server and copy all your mail to it in one application and load it back in another.

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk