Enquiry related to Debian Usage and Features.

Hello, this is Vikas Gohil.

Actually I am planning on doing some embedded development and is looking for a suitable OS.

I have read about debian on your site.

I need some clarification related to its use.

Debian supports Java. I am planning to develop my software in Java and install it in embedded OS.

Does Debian supports full J2SE functions? If No, then can I install my own JVM in debian.

Actually I m requiring functionalities where I can work with PDF, Excel and some third party USB Devices using my Software developed in Java.

Please Can you provide me with the above piece of information.

Awaiting a reply soon.

Thank You.