Re: Frustration made me do it.

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:46:11 +0200
Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jo, 18 nov 10, 21:37:32, Dan Serban wrote:
> >
> > I now have chromium and claws at my beck and call.  Man.. are they
> > ever fast.
>
> While I like claws mail, last time I looked at it it was lacking IMAP
> IDLE support.

It does seem like IDLE support is lacking, though creates zero cause
for concern on my end, I don't mind waiting a minute or 5 for mail to
show up.  In fact the non-feature may be considered a feature as it
synthetically creates free time for me =D.

> I would be interested to switch away from iceweasel if there was
> something like vimperator. The chromium plugin is lacking some basic
> features I use every day.

Right, vimperator _is_ nice, but firefox really just hurt me to the
point where I just couldn't get tasks done anymore.  As another poster
said, hundreds of tabs open, because each webpage has a tidbit of
useful information etc is how I use it.

I do appreciate that everyone works differently, it's been so horrid
for so long that it came time to decide to conform to the way another
program works just to get some relief.