Problem with btrfs supporting in debian-installer daily build.
- To: debian-user <email@example.com>
- Subject: Problem with btrfs supporting in debian-installer daily build.
- From: Magicloud Magiclouds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 21:44:53 +0800
- Message-id: <AANLkTi=U-9J1vTDTQwAox1N2sa62nTfbN4HaHv9znZBy@mail.gmail.com>
I got a daily build version of debian netinst CD yesterday and used
it to deploy a machine.
I choose btrfs for root device. And it cannot boot up since the
btrfs module cannot be loaded. A blur memory from my experience with
btrfs rooting, I think this is the fault of initrd scripts. Two other
modules (one of them is crc32) should be included in initrd.img.