Re: fax server

By that did you mean that I can use the open source hylafax-server and use a third party module to have PRI support?

Exactly.
 Tho I'm not really familliar with Hylafax architechture (only installed once). If hylafax open source edition supports third patry module, I'm sure there will be ones for PRI support. Thus, if I'm right, you can install Hylafax Open Source edition on debian, and just compile/install/plug third party module.

Regards
Roman