Re: fax server

Umarzuki Mochlis put forth on 11/10/2010 12:53 AM:

> I'm currently testing a fax server setup with hylafax but dumbfounded when i
> found that the open source version does not support Primary Rate Interface
> (PRI) despite the hardware capability

Well, duh.  Novell and RedHat charge for their dstros that include
"better/more" capabilities.  Apparently Hylafax does the same.  How do
you think these people feed their families?

Considering the potential user base for fax server software of this
nature, I'm surprised there is a FOSS version at all.

And frankly, someone blasting faxes out of 24 lines shouldn't be
expecting a free ride (especially if you're planning on fax spamming!).

--
Stan