Re: fax server

2010/11/10 Roman Khomasuridze <khomasuridze@gmail.com>
Nope, Enterprise Edition only supports rpm distributions (eh).
But on the other hand, you might find third party module (or something) for hylafax that implemets PRI feature.

Hi Roman,

By that did you mean that I can use the open source hylafax-server and use a third party module to have PRI support?

Regards
Roman