Re: Captured Video Not Producing Sound on Some Systems

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 11:49:08AM -0700, Scarletdown wrote:
> As for YouTube converting the video after uploading, I am sure that
> does happen.  However, I have this problem with my original captures
> before they get sent to the Tube as well.  Here are a three sample
> non-YouTubeized files:

Looks like photobucket converted the files just like YouTube.  When I
download them, they show up as h264 and libfaad.  File sizes are:

6213004
4959186
16501170

I think I can receive emails up to 10 MB.  If you can make a clip
smaller than that, email it to me directly.  (Or find another place to
upload them, I guess).

-Rob