Re: photo printing

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 08:30:28 -0400, Paul Cartwright wrote:

> On Wed October 20 2010, Camaleón wrote:
>> There are good colour laser printer for <150€
>
> any personal preferences?
> I was thinging of replacing my aging HP5610 all-in-one... maybe a
> wireless model OR possibly a color laser.. I use the HP to do remote
> printing from 2 laptops, a Vi$ta & Fedora..

I like HP printers (i.e., cp1515n which seems to work fine under linux,
or at least I was told so), they provide fair driver linux support and
most of their laserjet devices feature PostScript 3 emulation.

OTOH, they're a bit expensive (also toner cartridges) but print output
quality is also quite good.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón