Re: Continue without install grub (y/n) confusion

On 10/18/2010 10:46 AM, Ozgur EROGLU wrote:
Hi,
yes there seems to be a problem. But you may still say yes and after the
reboot, just enter into the rescue mode by booting from the installation
CD,then after opening a root shell, run update-grub command.It will
configure grub, then you may reboot and will see the grub screen.

Ozgur