Re: Partitioning a drive with Windows 7 already installed

On 10/13/2010 8:45 PM, consul tores wrote:

And, yes, it is possible to create windows 7 recovery DVDs, many times
as you wanted.

This isn't universally true. Maybe some manufacturers enforce it and some don't. HP does, or has, restricted it to one copy. I never understood why making multiple recovery discs was not allowed, it seemed like a waste of time. Most people can find a way to copy them, if they want to. I just warned about the restriction for people to take note of. It might be an inconvenience to look out for, is all.

It certainly makes one appreciate Debian all the more.