Re: icedove and iceweasel not recognizing chromium-browser as default browser

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:43:50 -0400, Gilbert Sullivan wrote:

(...)

> Would anyone know how I can make icedove and iceweasel recognize my
> choice of a default browser? Not exactly a serious problem, but it kind
> of irks me!

Have you tried by setting in Icedove "about:config" the variables...

- "network.protocol-handler.app.http" pointing to the Chromium binary
path?
- "network.protocol-handler.warn-external.http" to "true"?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón