Re: Security policy

On Saturday 09 October 2010 15:34:58 Paweł Ch. wrote:
> Hi,
> I must create security policy for my company.
> Can someone send me example security policy? Especially with division to
> user, administrator and boss.

  There are a number of free public resources available from the
US National Institute of Standards and Technology.  A former
employer of mine used Special Publication 800-53 as a baseline
for a security policy.

  Besides providing a list of recommendations, it also has a
pretty good discussions of the "whys" behind them, and the
cost-benefit trade-offs that must be made.
  A list of NIST security division's publications is here:

  SP 800-53 itself is here, in PDF format:

 					-- A.
Andrew Reid / reidac@bellatlantic.net