Re: acroread and iceweasel

On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 09:43:43 -0400
"John A. Sullivan III" <jsullivan@opensourcedevel.com> wrote:

Hello John,

> acroread at all (such as its slow performance and its hard coded

I fully acknowledge the performance issues;  Sometimes it seems to take
an age to do things, making me think I didn't actually press the
<whatever> button.

> insistence on saving all files with 600 permissions),

For me, that's a non-issue on single user machine.  Although I can
easily see how it can be a problem for others where there are multiple
logins and a need to share the docs between users.

--
 Regards  _
White people going to school, where they teach you to be thick