acroread and iceweasel

 Hi,

When I tried to use acroread my.pdf
it showed me,

Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module": /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/modules/libcanberra-gtk-module.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

It's not the main point cause it's no problem view the pdf, the main issue was that,

When I opened pdf in the iceweasel, it showed me nothing even I waited pretty long. A compromise way to solve it was to restart the iceweasel and it only worked once, when the second pdf opened, it still was blank, so no choice but to restart it again. Any advise about this?

Thanks ahead for any suggestions.

lina