Re: Installation issues of Debian 5.0.6 "Lenny"
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Installation issues of Debian 5.0.6 "Lenny"
- From: Klistvud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 09:17:56 +0200
- Message-id: <1286263076.4809.0@compax>
- In-reply-to: <AANLkTi=LHK7qt_m3kpXbnaSF+9+BbQO9ocR-_26ooEce@mail.gmail.com> (from email@example.com on Tue Oct 5 06:04:20 2010)
- References: <AANLkTintb48sjh8aB4L4e48ZamtWfmzc_O=21Q+dmdmU@mail.gmail.com> <1286191703.30945.0@compax> <AANLkTi=LHK7qt_m3kpXbnaSF+9+BbQO9ocR-_26ooEce@mail.gmail.com>
Dne, 05. 10. 2010 06:04:20 je David Shum napisal(a):
Strange! But this time, when I successfully installed Debian 5.0.6
into my AMD 880G chipset with AMD Athlon II x4 processor, and I
OS in normal mode, it went into the desktop, instead of going into
screensaver mode and then freezing.
Good for you!
However, as a side question, has anyone gotten flash to successfully
64 bit OS?
I think there have been rumours that 64-bit flash will be available
again soon (or perhaps already is).
Thanks and regards,
Certifiable Loonix User #481801
Please reply to the list, not to me.