Re: Lost keyboard in KDE 3.5.10 on Lenny.

On Friday 01 October 2010 08:17:41 Camaleón wrote:
> > > Years ago, when I was using KDE3, cleaning the KDE user temp. folder
> > > helped a lot for solving this kind of (weird) problems...
> >
> > Worth a try.  Thanks.  I'll report back.
>
> Okay :-)

No luck - there weren't many temp files left after all the reboots I have been
having to do.

I found via Google the suggestion of changing to a different DE, so I
downloaded xfce.  The keyboard works in xfce, so I have a stop-gap solution
for now.

Thanks for all your help.  I'll report back to the list what the result was
when I tried Klistvud's suggestion.  It sounds feasible and likely to be
effective - but tedious!

Lisi