Re: Problem installing mount in Sid amd64!

Hey again,

Problem "solved". One thing led to another, and i had to reinstall my
machine. Couldnt get it booted again, after my force-shutdown. Grub
was fscked...
Forcing it down after 200+ uptime is no good, And especially just not
have unstable but also has Experimental packages installed. DOH!

But thanks for your reply anyways :)