Re: Debian not running in Windoof 7 Virtual PC (in VirtualBox)

On 21/09/10 22:59, John Hasler wrote:
> Scott Ferguson writes:
>> 3. It would require reverse-engineering - which is bad
>
> No it isn't.  I noted that Microsoft claims that it is illegal, but that
> is not the same thing at all.
:-D

Agreed John, hence my comment a little further down about "either I own
it..."

I've often said if Microsoft sold cars, the sales jobs'd be less popular
than parking inspectors.
That's business practices.

I've read that when the Romans ran most of the world - bridge builders
were made to stand under any bridge they'd just completed while a legion
marched over it. There's a responsibility that comes with the money (and
the rattle of a stick in the swill bucket).
That's the product.

Now if I can just find the time to make Virtual PC work - then anyone
with non-Admin access to Windoof 7 can (theoretically) run their OS of
choice.... which'd be just fine and dandy by me :-D

Cheers

--
*In case you never receive this mail, please notify me immediately*