RE: new squeeze

LOL.  If anyone thinks this thread has been extremist or hateful, you need to get out more.  :)

That being said, I think some people have lost track of the thread.

Tom H is the one who said, and I'll paraphrase here:

"If you use the debian installer, and it asks you if you want to use the entire disk, and you say yes but you meant no, it is YOUR fault when the d-i erases your disk."

He said that last Friday, September 10.

Tom is not the one that wanted the Debian installer to look and act like Ubuntu's.  Tom likes the d-i default just fine.  He specifically said that on Tuesday the 14th.

Tom merely said he didn't have trouble understanding the Ubuntu installer, which he said on Wednesday the 15th.  Apparently that now counts as whining about Ubuntu on a Debian list.

Come on folks, pay a little bit of attention.

James Z