Can't locate ndiswrapper module!

I get this message:
FATAL: Module ndiswrapper not found.

Further investigation leads me to the web page for the Debian package ndiswrapper-source (1.53-2). On that page is found:

'This package provides the source code for the ndiswrapper kernel module. If you use a standard distribution kernel, you mostly will not need this, but use the pre-compiled modules instead.'

This looks good (Note this is a "toy" laptop - 48MB RAM - running Lenny with a PCMCIA wireless card with a Marvell chip) if I can avoid having to download source and compile.

Problem: I cannot find "pre-compiled modules" anywhere on the Debian site. Do they exist, or are they just a myth?

Bruce
--
Bruce Ward, Nelson, New Zealand