Re: Iceweasel blackout??

On Wed, 2010-09-15 at 15:12 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:15:50 -0500, John W Foster wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 2010-09-11 at 09:03 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>
> >> Did you try to start Iceweasel from an empty profile? Does the same
> >> happen with Epiphany?
> >>
> > If by 'empty profile' you mean that I should clear the .iceweasel file &
> > start over...No. I can do that & will , however I see others are also
> > having some issues related to plugins & flash players & I suspect some
> > of my issues are also related to that. I will try this & post the
> > response.
>
> You can just "rename" your current profile, so you do not lose your
> settings. Rename it and start Icewasel, it will auto-create and empty one.
>
> Greetings,
>
> --
> Camaleón

odd but there was no .iceweasel only .mozilla... I decided to take the
nuclear approach & dekleted all of the browsers expect Ephiphany & all
the directories I.E a clean new install. Guess what the same problem is
still there in iceweasel only! NO plugins & no extensions just iceweasel
& mozplugger. Any other ideas??
Tks.
John