Re: Iceweasel stability issues after reading the browser straw poll

Dne, 13. 09. 2010 06:40:24 je Marc Shapiro napisal(a):

I am running Firefox 3.6 on Lenny and I still have sound problems. I think the problems are more due to flash games that my daughter runs than to youtube, but flash seems to be the culprit in any case.

Yep. In my imaginary world, in similar cases consumers/users would unite and simply boycott such software until it withered and died. But then again, I'm just an anomalous old fart who boycotts twitter, facebook, hotmail, subscription-fee -- as opposed to pre-paid -- business models (web sites in particular), DRM-ed content, ... (this list could go on indefinitely) ...

--
Regards,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801