Re: Iceweasel stability issues after reading the browser straw poll

On 09/12/10 23:35, Klistvud wrote:
Dne, 13. 09. 2010 06:40:24 je Marc Shapiro napisal(a):

I am running Firefox 3.6 on Lenny and I still have sound problems. I
think the problems are more due to flash games that my daughter runs
than to youtube, but flash seems to be the culprit in any case.

Yep. In my imaginary world, in similar cases consumers/users would unite
and simply boycott such software until it withered and died. But then
again, I'm just an anomalous old fart who boycotts twitter, facebook,
hotmail, subscription-fee -- as opposed to pre-paid -- business models
(web sites in particular), DRM-ed content, ... (this list could go on
indefinitely) ...

That sounds a lot like my list. I DO have a Hotmail account, but it is used strictly for when some site requires an e-mail addy and I don't really want all the junk they are going to send me. I have never gotten anything on that account that I actually want, or need, to read.