Re: Occasional random cursor movement while typing

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:19:34 -0500
"Elmer E. Dow" <elmeredow@att.net> dijo:

>What's happening here? My sleeve isn't touching the touchpad nor did I
>bump the Trackpoint nor the mouse.

I was plagued with the same thing. I finally found relief when I went
into the BIOS and disabled the touchpad. I use a bluetooth mouse
normally, but I left the trackpoint enabled in the BIOS for just in
case the mouse batteries die or something.

I know you are sure you have not touched the touchpad, but just for
kicks and grins, disable the touchpad in the BIOS and see what happens.