aptitude called chromium-browser "obsolete"

Kind of an odd thing showed up on three Debian testing systems this morning. This all use Xfce for the DE, and they use the /etc/apt/sources.list configured like so:

--------------------------8<----------------------------
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main

deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main

Because of the "straw poll" thread I had installed chromium-browser and midori just to check them out.

This morning I did my usual check for software upgrades using aptitude, and it placed chromium-browser and its dependency into the obsolete software category!

I wasn't too heartbroken. I just went ahead and removed it (and midori, too, since I really wasn't finding them to be as useful for my particular purpose as Iceweasel.

I don't remember seeing chromium-browser on the removal lists. Did I miss it, or is something else afoot?

- Gilbert