Re: Straw poll: What browser do you use?

I tried chrome once, and really wasn't impressed with it. First of all, it didn't play nicely with my kde4 desktop, had its own fisher-price looking borders, etc. I also wonder how much of my browsing experience that google is caching and phoning home. I know I use gmail, though I have been reconsidering that as well...Since it has been almost painfully slow the past month or so...

--b