Re: Latest Lenny update: What new hardware is supported?

twixt@cstone.net:

> I'm specifically interested in whether the Verizon USB 760 broadband
> wireless modem is now supported, but in general, when the kernel image is
> upgraded, where can I find a list of the new hardware inclusions without
> asking anyone to lead me by the hand?

The release announcement contains all changes in this release:
http://www.debian.org/News/2010/20100904

From there you can click on the linux-2.6 package, select lenny and then
you'll have a link to the Debian changelog:

http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2.6.26-25/changelog

That't doesn't contain very much, though.

J.
--
Quite often I wonder why I am not more famous and/or more wealthy.
[Agree]   [Disagree]