mount a UDF image on a loop device

Dear all,

I want to mount a iso image whose filesystem is UDF on a loop device:

sudo mount -o loop -t udf  file.iso  /tmp/image

there's no error from the above command line and `mount' shows the image has been mounted:

file.iso on /tmp/image type udf (rw,loop=/dev/loop0)

But /tmp/image is empty.  I can mount it with iso9660, which is not what I want, for the long path name is truncated in the mount point.

I use Debian Lenny.  Any idea for this issue?

Best regards,
Yuwen