Re: Have you ever...

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 11:31 PM, Poo Py <debiantuxsex@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Had dog sex?  Or posted naked? I need to kno. cuz I won't support a distro
> that has people doing that. It's a sin and I don't like sinners much.

This is probably a troll post, but if it is true, based on your logic,
you shouldn't be living in a city since politicians lie, you should
probably stop using the internet as your ISP is provided by greedy
people, and you should probably quit breathing because sinners have
breathed the same air.

Long story short, your logic defeats itself. Don't worry about what
other people have done, only worry about yourself. I don't like some
of them either, but it's not my place to judge them based on my
religion. That is reserved for the big man upstairs.

-Best regards
-Anticept