Re: config usb wireless as access point?

Dne, 01. 09. 2010 14:59:27 je abdelkader belahcene napisal(a):
I can used it as card, the driver already exists in package firmwire-ralink.

 Somebody has an idea where can I find that utility or other which the
procedure.

As far as I know, wireless cards don't generally have separate drivers for separate modes of operation in linux; you just re-configure the same driver by editing the relevant text file, specifying the operating mode. Google is your friend as to what modes are supported by your card in linux and how to configure them: googling for "sta", "ap", "adhoc", "wet", "monitor" and other related acronyms you should configure your card in no time (if the linux driver supports the "ap" mode that is).

--
Regards,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801