: debian-user@lists.debian.org :READY ???

I am Zhang, Asst. Head of Operations Bank of East Asia Hong Kong. Though I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events. I have a project worth $22.7M for you, to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance if willing. After the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 50%/ 50%. Should you be interested, Contact me for detailed information, so we can commence all arrangements regarding this project and how we would handle it. You will be required to send me the following information for documentation purpose:

I look forward to hearing from you.