Re: Debian 5.0.5 images for PowerPC

Nuno Miguel dos Santos Baeta wrote:
>Hello!
>
>I want to download Debian 5.0.5 DVD images for PowerPC.  Unfortunately
>I am unable to find images for DVDs 2, 3, 4 and 5 - they seem to have
>disappeared from the servers but MD5SUMS file lists them...
>
>Are there any problems with the PowerPC images and Debian?

We don't make all the ISO images available for download directly - see

  http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#not-all-images

for more details.

>BTW, CD images are also missing, as well as torrent files.  Jigsaw
>Downloader files (.jigdo and .template) exist but it is impossible to
>build the DVD images.

They certainly *should* work - I tested them when I created them in
the first place. What problems are you having?

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth